I’m truly grateful to have had the opportunity to share my writing through other publications.
I’m a regular contributor on the topics of travel, parenting, lifestyle design, and other topics for:
- The Huffington Post: Primarily featured in the Travel section, but also featured in the Parents, Work, and GPS for the Soul sections.
- The Good Men Project: Featured in the Dads and Families section, discussing the evolution of fathers’ roles in children’s lives.
Interviews and Mentions:
- TODAY: How This Family of 4 Traveled Across Europe for 75 Days—on a Budget
- Travel With Bender: Living The Dream: Just Go, But Go Slow
- Suitcases & Strollers: California With Kids: San Jose Insider
- Journalist on the Run: How to Get Published on the Huffington Post
- BCNewt: The Types of Digital Nomads You’ll Meet in Barcelona
- Miami Herald: Beyond the Classroom: The Unbearing Lightness…of Doing Nothing
- Feedspot: Top 100 Family Travel Blogs
- An Epic Education: How to Travel the World With a Family With Cliff Hsia (podcast)
- World Schooling: How to Revolutionize Your Child’s Education Through Travel (book)
- MSN Travel: How Much We Spent for 10 Months of World Travel
- MSN Travel: Five Things I’ve Learned About the World Through Travel
- Nomadic Matt: How This Family of 4 Traveled the World for $130 a Day
- Thrifty Traveler: 7 Tips to Save Big Money on Airfare
- The News Lens: What I Learned From Five Months of World Travel
- Family Travel Association: Why Asian-American Families Don’t Travel Abroad More, But Should
- Author Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding: What I Learned From Five Months of Travel
- BeliefNet: 7 Steps to True Forgiveness
I also have published a short ebook on the topic of Minimalism (free download):